The information we collect:
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected. When you visit this web site, a web server and web server log automatically track and collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, referral pages and pages viewed, access times, and other relevant statistics. This data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you. We and/or our web site server may use this information to measure the use of and to administer this web site, as well as to improve a visitor’s online experience. We also may use common information collection tools like “cookies,” which are small pieces of data placed on the visitor’s computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to our site
- Personally Identifiable Information Collected. We may collect and process information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or by contacting us by e-mail or otherwise. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may collect and process details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources that you access. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect include your name, the name of your organization, and your e-mail and mailing addresses.
Disclosure of your information:
We may share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties who help us satisfy transactions or requests. We may also disclose such information in order to cooperate with legitimate legal requests, such as court orders or subpoenas, to perform payment verifications, or to otherwise protect the rights or properties of Republic Financial, our affiliates, employees, customers, or end users. In addition, in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. However, we do not rent, sell or trade any personally identifiable information and will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party except as set forth above.
If you have registered for or requested e-mail communications or information from Republic Financial and later wish to stop receiving any such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by clicking on and completing the opt-out link provided at the bottom of the applicable e-mail communication, or by delivering to Republic Financial a written request specifying the opt-out request in reasonable detail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us, but while we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Further, in Republic Financial’s discretion, aggregated information that contains no personally identifiable information may not be treated as private or confidential.
Children’s use of the web site:
This web site is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13 and Republic Financial asks that children under the age of 13 not submit any personally identifiable information.
Affiliated company sites:
We may provide links from this web site to other sites that are external to Republic Financial. We do not operate these external web sites, have no control over them, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of such external web sites.
Location of our servers, governing law, and venue for disputes.
Questions or concerns:
Last Modified: 4/16/2009